Verbal Spontaneous problems
Name things that...
- are red, blue, yellow, green, etc...
- fall, rise, inflate, shrink, grow, expand, repeat, etc...
- are letters, are numbers
- are containers and what they contain
- transport and what they transport
- eat and what they eat
- are made of parts and what the parts are
- create and what they create
- are hidden and what hides them
- are added to something and what the result is
- help something, and how they help
- contain wood, water, air, fire
- search and what they search for
- are stones
i.e. "Rolling stones", "Kidney stones",
- are openings and who opens them
- are stored, and where they are stored
- destroy something, and what they destroy
- have hands
i.e. "A clock", "Bridge", "A coat of arms"
- are secret
i.e. "Top secret", "'Secret' brand
deodorant", "What they put in hot dogs"
Thanks to Lee and Matt Semel for their great collection! http://lsemel.github.io/odyssey/spont/submit.html
are keys, sets, points, quarters, heads
are superior and what they're superior to